HELP STARDUST HELP OTHERS
- Be part of this unique "think tank"
- Learn about The Stardust-Startup Factory's commitment to emerging entrepreneurs working in the areas of sustainability, mental and physical health, and learning
- Lend your expertise to identify startup communities (actual or virtual) that would resonate with a Stardust Give First foundation approach
- Help us find entrepreneurs who are drawn to and interested in the Stardust cause and want their money to be leveraged as Stardust micro-grants
Purpose: To discover ways for The Stardust-Startup Factory to support the Give First business philosophy.
- Introduce Stardust as a foundation that businesses and entrepreneurs can use as a platform for Giving First.
- Brainstorm a strategy for designing and implementing a Stardust “makerspace” for entrepreneurs to have a place (i.e., as mentors and coaches for micro-grant recipients, as Stardust financial supporters) on our virtual factory floor.
- Identify possible communities to approach with The Stardust-Startup Factory opportunity.
Check out our SlideShare presentation The Stardust-Startup Factory: We Move Ideas! for an Executive Summary of our work.
On 16 August, Jean (Stardust co-creator) read Brad Feld's blog “Book: Option B”. She found it inspirational to see people like Brad openly discussing life and death and mortality in the context of giving as a new philosophy for business.
Angus Moloney—newly minted entrepreneur, explorer, ingenious creator, great dancer, and lovable human being--could see beyond the stars. On Saturday, 26 September 2015, when he passed away as a result of injuries sustained after a fall while hiking in Chautauqua Park near Boulder, CO, he was determined to change the world, to make it a better place. Always thinking outside the box, he pushed others to think beyond "normal."
The Stardust-Startup Factory was created because those close to Angus were determined to find a way to maintain and to grow his contribution to this world.
Thanks to all who help us achieve this goal!