“Aunt Flo is visiting”, “the English have landed”, “strawberry week”, “the monthly statement”… There are many ways in which women around the world avoid saying the words “menstruation” or “period”. Although the secrecy around menstruations is being increasingly rejected by millenials, there are certain parts of the world where women keep being shamed and excluded when they menstruate. … Read more...
- Fungi & Fairies: How 3 Days of Foraging in Ireland Enlightened my Connection to Nature January 14, 2021
- How Universities Can Foster Entrepreneurship for a More Creative, Innovative Future December 16, 2020
- What does it take to be a student entrepreneur? The answer with Ange Blécon and Nylan Raufaste, co-founders of Entrepotes December 16, 2020
- Composting to better mental health November 9, 2020
- Third Culture Kids + Entrepreneurship = Winning Combination October 13, 2020